Inspired by the work of F.Hundertwasser, here’s a way of creating your own decorative landscape.
- Draw an ‘horizon’ line on your paper:
2. Draw a simple feature in your ‘landscape’:
3. Draw another feature:
4. And draw another feature:
5. Draw a ‘concentric’ line around the first feature:
6. …and draw a ‘concentric’ line around the second feature:
7. …and draw a ‘concentric’ line around the third feature:
8. Continue adding ‘concentric’ lines (“like ripples“):
9. Continue adding lines…
10. …to fill the paper:
11. Add colour and decoration to your design!
Have fun experimenting!
all the best
To find out more about the Still Lively project CLICK HERE