Inspired by the work of Paul Klee, here’s another way of creating your own decorative landscape.
- Draw an ‘horizon’ line on your paper:
2. Draw a roughly parallel ‘fence’ line:
3. Add a house or other feature:
4. Add ‘fence posts’:
5. Add other features – e.g. a gate:
6. Add some other features:
7. Now, choose one line in your picture and extend it:
8. Extend more lines:
9. Find more lines to extend:
10. Find even more lines to extend:
11. Add colour and decoration to your design!
Have fun experimenting!
all the best
To find out more about the Still Lively project CLICK HERE